ARH leverages its diverse experience across banking, corporate finance, in-house legal expertise, food & beverage operations and asset management acumen to seamlessly drive high value, targeted solutions for clients and then support their implementation.
We work closely with your CPA, architectural & design professionals and other services providers to coordinate and execute strategies that will enhance guest experience, employee retention and cash flow.
Don’t waste time and resources struggling with an issue that our team has seen before and likely has already developed a strategy to resolve.
There are many issues that can arise during a loan’s term requiring the expertise of capital markets professionals to successfully resolve them with your lender and other interested parties. Whether it is an unexpected decline in revenue, changing brand affiliation, transferring an ownership interest, responding to confusing and often technical loan servicer notices on covenant violations or other issues involving your loan, we have successfully addressed each of these issues before. Assistance may include:
- Resolving notices of loan covenant violations such as Low DSCR Cash Traps
- Facilitating loan assumptions and guarantor substitutions upon sale
- Obtaining asset reflagging and repositioning approvals
- Assistance with curing technical defaults including violations of SPE Covenants
- Advising on transfers of member or partner interests & obtaining lender approval
- Facilitating the Lender’s release of Escrows, Reserves or Insurance Proceeds
- Working with your counsel to provide litigation support & consulting on securitized debt issues
- Advising on loan modifications & lender workouts
Our clients rely on the ARHospitality Capital team and its strategic partners to provide a broad array of operational and asset management solutions including:
- Clients rely on ARHospitality Capital to provide critical market information on the specific operating performance of competitive properties when considering an acquisition, development or reviewing their own performance
- Hotel rebranding / repositioning including franchisor liquidated damages resolution
- Evaluating 3rd party management performance under existing Hotel Management Agreement's peer benchmarking provisions including termination rights
- Economic damages consulting related to force majeure events and assisting with recovery
- CAPEX / FF&E financing solutions
For an in-depth discussion of the role and responsibilities of an asset manager see the sample proposal below.